7.14.2010

HOT SEX on a Platter...



WHY OH WHY do females continuously give their GOODIES to Undeserving Dudes
And NO I'm not talking about 'Why Women marry Bums or Losers or Whimps...
I'm speaking strictly on The SEX TIP !!! You know letting WHACK-AZZ Dudes
who can't handle the SEX you're giving them... WHY do Y'all DO THAT SHYT ?!?

Do Y'all LUV Abusing your Sexual-Dignity & Integrity in that manner...
Do Y'all Truly ENJOY sitting around & comparing WHACK-AZZ sexual encounters
Do Y'all take particular GLEE in making yourself feel EMPOWERED somehow ...
Do Y'all even realize the damage being done to your Sexual-Emotional Soul

Look plenty of my female friends, lovers & friends-with-benefits have stated
that they absolutely HATE-n-DESPISE Bad to Terrible to Horrid to Whack SEX
They say other than contracting a STD it's the WORST Experience Sexually Ever
Now I must admit that the females I keep company with are REAL Females in the
True-EST sense of the word on every level imaginable... So I have a rather
WARPED Sense of Reality than the VAST Majority of Men as well as Females !!!

But these same females have relatives, co-workers, friends-of-friends that
share these TRAITS I speak of regarding this Sexual Trap of Whackness where
Females completely lose their sense of self and lay down with DUDES that can't
come remotely close to satisfying their Sexual URGE-n-DESIRE for that moment...

And THEY are as confused as I am (But from a totally different perspective...)
See they all have had bad sexual encounters before and the majority have come
from being young and inexperienced and going through the trial-n-error stages
of their sexual path to enlightenment which isn't gender specific at all...
But they LIKE MYSELF come from the theory of "Fool Me Once, Shame on You"
"Fool ME Twice, Shame on ME" So their not the kind of Females that LQQKING to
continuously get caught up having sexual encounter with WHACK-AZZ Male-Lovers!!!

So MY QUESTIONS to you FEMALES are Does this still happen to you quite often ?!?

What have you learned from your previous BAD Sexual experiences to Right Them ?

Have you established a Fool-Proof plan so it will NEVER EVER happen again ?!!?

Can this kind of Sexual Foolishness even be avoided or eliminated TOTALLY ?!!?

I ACTUALLY have the PERFECT Solution but I CAN'T be at ALL Places at ALL Times...

So LADIES please share Your Thoughts-n-Experiences and OPINIONS in this regard
And I promise not to Laugh or Judge because I've had my share as well (Real...)

4 comments:

  1. I think I have the solution to this dilemma that has worked for me in my life: When I meet a man, or a man steps to me, I treat him with respect right off the bat and when I do that, he in turn respects me. I use my body language to let him know that I am more than just a cunt. I don't sweat niggas, you know? I usually smoke a little something and then share a meal with a potential man, first, to get to know him before I even present myself sexually to him first.

    I like to invite them to my table first, you know? Smoke, eat, talk. Then we'll see what's up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't think there's such a thing as a bad sexual experience. If I'm with a man and it aint going right, I remember that I'm part of this throw down, so, I'm gone make it right for me, thusly, it's gone turn out right for him, too. You have to take control and flip it and make it cum out right. Aint no need to go away mad or disappointed or unsatisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^^
    The WORLD needs more Women LIKE YOURSELF (Real...) Your Mindset & Insight is JUST PERFECT to counter this ALL-OUT Whackness that I was speaking Of !!! **LOL**

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHH....the ELOVER OF MY DREAMS ...to know you is to love you DADDY *kisses

    ReplyDelete